Patients have access to support regardless of type of coverage, including Amgen Assist 360™, Amgen FIRST STEP™, and the Amgen Safety Net Foundation.
See How We Can Help Your Patients
Amgen Assist 360™ and Nplate® Navigator are here to offer the tools, information, and support for Amgen products that make a difference for you and your patients.
Amgen Assist 360™:
Amgen Reimbursement Specialists
Introducing support, simplified
- Connect with an Amgen Reimbursement Counselor or schedule a visit with a Field Reimbursement Specialist
- Find co-pay and reimbursement resources for patients with different kinds of insurance or no insurance at all
- Submit, store, and retrieve benefit verifications for all your patients currently on an Amgen product
To learn more, please visit www.AmgenAssist360.com.
Nplate® FIRST STEP™ program
The Nplate® FIRST STEP™ program can help your eligible commerically insured patients reduce out-of-pocket costs for Nplate®.
This program is not open to patients receiving prescription reimbursement under any federal, state, or government-funded healthcare program, such as Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, Veterans Affairs (VA), the Department of Defense (DoD), or TRICARE®, or where otherwise prohibited by law.
The Amgen Safety Net Foundation
Based on income, uninsured patients may qualify for support from the Amgen Safety Net Foundation.
- The Amgen Safety Net Foundation provides Amgen products at no cost to qualifying patients.
- Patients may qualify if they have no or limited drug coverage and meet income eligibility requirements.
- Patient must be a US resident to qualify.
Nplate® Navigator patient support program
Nplate® Navigator may help:
- Answer questions about adult chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) and Nplate® by allowing your patients to speak with a nurse*
- Provide information about finding resources that may be able to help your patients afford their medication
- Identify a list of local ITP specialists while patients are traveling or relocating domestically
- Keep patients informed with educational e-mails and direct mailings
*The Nplate® Navigator program and its nurses are not intended to provide medical advice, diagnose health problems, or take the place of speaking with a healthcare professional about a patient’s condition, treatment, or medication.Learn about patient access and reimbursement